Content is king, and it has been for more than a decade, now. No matter how the web changes, no matter how SEO shifts, and no matter what new flash-bang tactics digital marketing adopts, the content remains a critical component. The vehicle for and support pillar of good online marketing, content is the thing that helps you connect with your customers, differentiate yourself from your competitors, and make an authentic difference for the people you come in contact with. Please don’t take our word for it, though. Check out these 2019 content stats to prove the point:
- 56% of businesses report that they intend to increase content creation spending in the coming years
- 61% of marketers say they want to improve their ability to analyze and measure content marketing efforts
- 92% of marketers view content as one of their primary business assets
- 62% of companies with 5,000 employees or more create and publish content daily
- 51% of content consumption comes from organic search
- 84% of people want brands to create content that is entertaining, informative, and valuable
- 91% of consumers enjoy working with brands that provide authentic content
- By 2022, mobile traffic generated from smartphones is projected to increase 10x from where it is now
- Infographics, photos, charts and other image content have grown 56% in the B2B market in recent years
- B2C marketers dedicate about 26% of their total marketing budget to content marketing.
As you can see, content is a real driver for traffic, conversion, and more. Re-investing in it this year is one of the best ways to give your brand a boost and reap the benefits for years to come.
3 Content Tactics to Ace Even on Your Busiest Days
You want to succeed in content marketing, but you also need to be efficient about it. With that in mind, here are three of our favorite content tactics for busy entrepreneurs like you:
1. Use Templates